Blend your stitches perfectly into the background of your sewing project with clear thread. Also useful when you cannot find a matching colour thread! Invisible thread is great for free motions quilting or stitching, or when you need to stitch over two or more different colour fabrics.
In addition, you can use clear thread both in your needle and bobbin or it can be paired with conventional thread in your bobbin.
Made of 100% nylon, clear thread is about 0.4mm thick, so it gives you the sturdiness & strength needed to keep fabrics or beads in place without repeatedly threading it.
Available in clear and smoke (black). 200m per spool.
Features of Clear Thread
- Also called fish thread, invisible thread or transparent thread.
- 100% nylon.
- 0.4mm in thickness.
- Ideal for hand & sewing machine.
- Blends with any fabric and colour.
- For use with light coloured fabrics.
- Excellent for use where stitching needs to be as invisible as possible.
- 200m per reel.
- Available in both white (clear) & smoke (black).
- Soft, strong and smooth. Ideal for sewing machines, overlockers and hand work.
Caution: Invisible thread stretches. We therefore recommend that you wind your bobbin slowly.