Klasse Twin needles give a distinct look to heirloom sewing and decorative top stitching and are available in a variety of types and sizes. Size indicates distance between needles.
All you need are these twin needles to create that same look & functionality, without using a coverstitch or overlocker machine! Above all, twin needles let you sew two perfect parallel rows of stitching at once.
The Klasse twin needles type is available in:
- Universal: For most woven fabrics, and some knits and synthetics. Slight ballpoint.
- Stretch: This needle type ideal for embroidering and is excellent for heirloom sewing and decorative topstitching.
- Metallic: Larger, specially coated eye accommodates metallic thread flow at all stitch speeds. Large groove in shaft prevents thread breaks.
- Ballpoint: For cotton knits, interlock rib knits, fleece, double knit, Ultrasuede, and most other knit fabrics. The ballpoint tip prevents needle from piercing and breaking fibers.
- Jeans: For denim, canvas, and other tightly woven fabrics. Sharp, strong point penetrates dense fabrics. Also ideal for top stitching woven fabrics.
- Embroidery: For embroidering with rayon, polyester, cotton, or acrylic embroidery thread. Specially coated, larger eye allows smooth thread flow at higher speeds.
Klasse twin needle types comes in a variety of sizes.
- Suits all modern machines; Bernina, Bernette, Brother, Elna, Husqvarna, Janome, Pfaff, Simplicity, Singer, Toyota ect.
- 1 needle in a pack.