With this presser foot kit of 15 pieces, you will have a variety of task-specific presser feet at your finger tips. It includes a low as well as high shank adapter and 13 presser feet. Also, it fits in a neat, hard plastic, carrying case with pockets fitted for each foot.
The presser foot kit is conveniently selected from the most-used presser feet. Therefore, allowing for a wide range of sewing or quilting applications. Each foot fits a wide range of sewing machine brands, including Janome, Elna, Brother, Singer and more. No more searching for the right foot!
The kit also includes a colour-printed reference guide.
Included in the Presser Foot Kit
- High Shank Adapter — Use with clip-on feet
- Low Shank Adapter — Use with clip-on feet
- Satin Stitch Foot — Sew with satin or decorative stitches
- Quilting/Straight Stitch — Perfect for quilt tops & garment construction on waistbands etc
- Zipper Foot — Use to sew both sides of the zipper
- 1/8” Hemmer/Roll Hem Foot — Use for light & medium weight fabrics
- All Purpose/Zigzag Foot — Use for very fine & heavy fabric
- Walking Foot — Use in slipping, shifting, coming up short and in quilting
- Cording Foot — Create decorative stitching over cording on single & double layers of fabric
- Overcast Foot — Finish off a raw edge or for simultaneously seaming and overcasting
- Gathering Foot — Gather skirts, make puffing for heirloom work, or even make ruffles for pillows
- Button Sewing on Foot — Hold buttons and snaps, to allow good visibility when sewing
- Buttonhole Foot — Help with stitch placement
- Blind Stitch Foot — Use for top stitching, edge stitching, pin tuck, hemming
- Darning Foot/Low Shank — Especially designed for automated embroidery, free motion quilting, stippling, darning and mending
Please take note:
1. None of the above presser feet are NOT suitable for any industrial sewing machine, mini sewing machine, older machines.
2. Products might be a little different due to various production batches.