This versatile Bias Tape & Rolled Hem Presser Foot Kit is a huge time saver for anyone who does a lot of hemming on clothing or home decor. Double folded or rolled hems are now much easier, because you do not need to use pins or clips to hold down your fabric.
The presser foot kit conveniently includes a low and a high shank. Also, for easy storage & organization the set comes in a handy plastic box lined with foam.
It fits most domestic sewing machines built after 1980 and have a low-shank system. The sewing machine foot kit fits sewing machines like Singer, Brother, BabyLock, Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota and more.
- Snap-on low-shank adapter
- Snap-on high-shank adapter
- 1/8″ rolled hem foot
- Adjustable bias tape foot
- Three attachments: 1/8″ Rolled hem foot – 4/8″, Rolled hem foot – 6/8″, Rolled hem foot – 8/8″, Rolled hem foot
- Convenient plastic box lined with foam for easy storage and organization
To use the attachments, simply remove the plastic part of the adjustable bias tape foot and install the desired size wide hem attachment to the base of the foot.