Learn From An Expert
With handy hints, and tricks of the trade, this is a must-do course for anyone who wants to produce top quality Roman blinds. Over 20 easy to follow videos will guide you through the entire process of making a Roman blind.
The step-by-step approach means that by the end of this course you will be confident you can measure a window accurately, select and prepare fabrics, and stitch everything together to produce a top quality Roman blind at a fraction of the retail price.
Earn While You Learn
If you’ve ever bought a top quality Roman blind then you’ll know how expensive they are – even for a relatively small one. If you’re looking to save money, or even make money, by making you’re own top quality Roman blinds, then this course will show you how.
Over 20 clear instructional videos, accompanied by downloadable guides and checklists, will guide you through each step of the process in detail, explaining the tools and component parts required for each step.
You will learn how to measure and cut the lining and face fabric and how to join them all together to make a beautiful Roman blind. You will understand how to work out the different flap sizes and finally how to finish off your blind ready for installation.
This course will teach you how everything is prepared and assembled to meet current child safety legislation and the different options available. Go from enthusiastic amateur to professional Roman Blind maker. This course will teach you everything you need to know.
What Are The Requirements?
There are no prior requirements for this course, although basic sewing skills will help. If you can use a sewing machine then that will speed up the process but it’s not a requirement.
What Am I Going To Get From How To Make Roman Blinds Course?
- Easy to follow videos showing you how to make a Roman Blind from start to finish.
- Increase your earnings by making & selling top quality Roman blinds.
- Understand how to assess and measure a window accurately and know the difference between inside and outside recess blinds.
- Layout, cut and pin fabric, lining and padding accurately to create the perfect Roman blind.
- Calculate the correct number of folds, and spaces needed for different size blinds.
- Confidently machine and hand stitch everything together to create a professional Roman blind.
- Understand child safety devices.
- Prepare the blind ready for installation.
What Is The Target Audience?
This course is aimed at anyone with basic sewing skills looking to earn extra money by making top quality Roman blinds. Ideally you will have an interest in soft furnishings, looking to make money producing top end Roman blinds at a fraction of the retail price.