This is a course about sewing and upcycling! You will learn how to make a tote bag by using all parts of a used pair of jeans.
The used pair of jeans is taken apart and the the tote bag pieces are cut from the legs of the jeans, the bag straps from the side seams or the waistband. You will also learn in additional free tutorials how to customize your bag to your taste.
What’s Covered in the Course
- Preparing Your Jeans
- Cutting the Pockets For Your Tote Bag
- Cutting the Body of Your Tote Bag
- Preparing the Men’s Tie
- Sew on the Pockets
- Sewing the Pockets to your Tote Bag
- Sew the two panels of your Tote Bag Together
- Finishing the Top Edge of Your Tote Bag
- Finishing the Top Edge of Your Tote Bag Using the Men’s Tie
- Attaching the Straps to Your Tote Bag