This high quality eyelet punch and pliers is a 2-in-one set. Compact and hard-wearing, it punches holes and easily set grommets, rings or eyelets in various materials. Use the eyelets in a variety of sewing or craft projects, especially materials like fabric, leather, paper, cardboard, plastic, thin acrylic, canvas, suede and more!
The pliers measure 16 x 9cm (6.25 x 3.5″). Also, it also comes with a 100 gold coloured eyelet rings, which have an inner diameter of 4.5mm.
It’s easy to use:
- First, simply adjust the golden screw on top of the eyeleting machine to the thickness of the material you wish to punch a hole through.
- Then, place the material where you would like to punch a hole and press the pliers.
- Next, insert the metal ring/eyelet into the hole & place the pliers on both sides of the ring.
- Lastly, press the plier so that the eyelet is set into the fabric.
In addition to being of high quality and hard-wearing, the punch and pliers is made of strong and durable alloy with a chrome finish for rust resistance.
Eyelet Punch & Pliers Features:
- Two-in-one eyelet punch & pliers set.
- Specifically designed to punch holes and set grommets/rings/eyelets.
- Pliers measure 16 x 9 cm (6.25 x 3.5″).
- Eyelets inner diameter is 4.5mm.
- Easy to use.
- Set includes 100 golden coloured eyelets.
- High quality & hard wearing.
- Made of strong & durable alloy.
- Chrome finished for rust resistance.