Make your own jelly roll patterns or gorgeous applique shapes with this Sew Easy quilt template! The Jelly Pointer template allows you to make 4 different shapes: a 5 point star, heart, pentagon and oval. It can be used with 2.5″ jelly rolls or strips of fabric.
The pentagon and oval shape can even be made into jelly roll pattern rings. For the star shape, you can easily draw around the template with a friction pen and then cut it with scissors. Really simple and easy to use!
The quilt template is a brightly pink colour. As a result, it makes it easy to see the template markings on your multi-coloured patterned fabrics.
The Jelly Pointer template for jelly roll patterns is made from tough & durable acrylic. Also, it’s laser-cut. As a result, it has a smoother & more accurate cutting edge.
Included are detailed instructions on the back of the packaging to assist you.
Jelly Point Template For Jelly Roll Patterns Features
- Versatile quilt template in bright pink colour in order to see the template markings on multi-coloured patterned fabrics.
- Designed to accompany quilting jelly rolls or 2.5″ strips of fabric.
- Rotary cut various shapes – 5 point star, heart, pentagon and oval.
- Made from tough, durable acrylic & laser cut. This results in a smoother, more accurate cutting.
- Bright colour helps when using on multi-patterned fabrics, in order to see the template markings more easily.
- Detailed, easy to follow instructions.