Create multiple size square shapes of up to 10″ using this Sew Easy ascending square quilt template. Use bias strips, triangle shapes or your straight cuts.
This quilt template allows you to make between 2-10″ finished size squares. Also, you can create 30, 45 & 60 degree triangles. Make block patches, bias for vine stems and amazing Celtic work with various triangles and also straight cutting!
The square quilt template is brightly pink of colour. As a result, it makes it easy to see the template markings on your multi-coloured patterned fabrics.
The template is made from tough & durable acrylic. Also, it’s laser-cut. As a result, it has a smoother & more accurate cutting edge.
Square Quilt Template Features
- Create multiple size squares between 2-10″ bias strips, triangle shapes and straight cuts.
- Make 2 -10″ finished size square shapes.
- Also make 30, 45 & 60 degree triangles.
- Ideal for bias strips for Celtic work, stems and vines.
- Made from tough, durable acrylic.
- Laser-cut for smoother, more accurate cutting.
- Detailed instructions on the back of the packaging.