DISCONTINUED. This product has been replaced
by the Pfaff Quilt Expression 630 sewing machine.
With specially selected quilt stitches and two additional presser feet, the Pfaff Ambition 2.0 quilt/sewing machine allows you to find your inner quilting star! The large high resolution touch screen raises the bar for professional sewing.
Discover the Pfaff line sewing machines and feel the difference that makes these models truly stand out. Behind the clean lines you find the most modern functionality. The original IDT™ System and the large high resolution touch screen – these are unique features compared to leading brands in this price range.
The Pfaff Ambition 2.0 quilt/sewing machine has an on board needle threader, a very large two compartment removable accessory case; a monochromatic touch screen; and a series of function buttons, including a start/stop button, variable speed control slider, needle stop up/down, reverse stitch, drop feed control, lever, needle position, stitch length and width adjustment buttons, vertical and horizontal mirror image control buttons, and two buttons to help you manage the machine.
There is also an on board thread cutter, a stylus to help you navigate through the controls on the touch screen, and bright LED lighting.
Pfaff Ambition 2.0 Features
- 201 decorative and utility stitch options
- 7 one-step buttonholes
- 4 alphanumeric fonts
- Twin needle option
- Variable stitch length and width
- Seam guides on both sides of the needle
- Drop in bobbin with see through cover
- On board stitch selection guide
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Manual tension adjustment
- Memory saves favorite stitch combinations
- Automatic tie off at the beginning and end of a stitch sequence
- 29 needle positions
- External drop feed control
- Exclusive Pfaff IDT technology
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
Working on the Pfaff Ambition 2.0
If you follow the on board guides and icons, winding the bobbin on the Pfaff Ambition 2.0 and threading it are as easy as can be. If you are teaching a child to sew, these features make your job a piece of cake.
Stitch Selection Guide & Screen
Selecting one of the 201 stitch options could be slightly tricky for the beginner, but simple enough for the seasoned sewer. The first step is to refer to the on-board stitch selection guide and then scroll through the listing of stitches by numerical assignment and category on the touch screen.
- 8 Snap on presser feet: Standard foot, Fancy stitch foot with IDT, Fancy stitch foot, Blind hem foot with IDT, Zipper foot with IDT, One step buttonhole foot, ¼ inch quilting foot with IDT, Open toe free motion foot
- 5 Bobbins
- Felt pad
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- Multi-purpose tool
- 3 Spool caps (2 large/1 small)
- Seam ripper/lint brush
- Edge guide
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Hard cover
- Owner’s manual
The Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 sewing machine is designated as a quilting machine. This categorization would indicate that it is therefore capable of handling thick layers of fabric.
IDT – a great feature to have when quilting
The IDT is a great feature to have when quilting, because it helps feed all layers of fabric through the feed dogs evenly.