Discover how to sew and weave a fabric basket! Join Carol McLeod of Aunties will be your video tutorial guide as you learn excellent sewing skills useful for many projects while creating a basket with various uses including holiday decorating, gift-giving and home organization!
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose basket fabrics for just the right occasion
- Make weaving strips from fabric and fusible foam
- Use a simple turning tool
- Cut strips on a diagonal to make the sides of the basket
- Line the strips up for easy weaving
- Weave strips on a diagonal
- Create and sew a sturdy, custom-fit basket bottom
- And make great handles that can be used on other projects
This class includes complete step-by-step instructions and materials list for the All Around Basket.
Annie’s online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.