These sewing nippers is a practical, sharp-pointed, lightweight sewing tool. It has a built-in spring. As a result, it instantly re-opens the blades after each cut.
A useful tool for your sewing basket or room! As such, you can use it as thread nippers, or scissors for a variety of material, fishing line or fabric.
The double-sharp blades are made of high quality stainless steel, which ensures extra cutting life. Also, it’s fitted within lightweight metal frames. As a result, it makes continuous snipping comfortable.
Sewing Nippers Features:
- Small, versatile and handy.
- Built-in spring.
- Double-sharp blades made of the highest quality stainless steel to ensure extra cutting life.
- Durable lightweight metal frames.
- Positive spring action instantly reopens the blades after each cut.
- For right or left-handed use.
- Total length is 4 1/4 inches. And the cutting length is 1 1/8 inches.
- Fits into any budget.
- Comes in random colours.