With the Iron On Tear Away stabilizer, you iron then tear away once you’re done! Iron On Tear Away stabilizer makes it easier to keep your knits and stretchy fabric stable without stretching or distorting the fabric.
Also, it prevents any grain shifting that might occur during stitching, especially on a large area. Excellent while stitching appliques or sequins on the fabric.
Benefits of Iron On Tear Away Stabilizer
- Stabilizes completely in seconds with no time-consuming pinning necessary.
- Eliminates shifting, sliding and puckering.
- Tears away easily, leaving no sticky residue.
- It can be lifted and re-ironed many times.
Fabrics Used On
Iron On Tear Away stabilizer is perfect for knits and stretchy fabrics, usually used in conjunction with a cut-away type stabilizer. A true time saver!
Also, use on towels, blankets, plush items, lovies, bibs, burp cloths, etc.
Use this fusible stabilizer for various stitching projects like button holes, delicate fabrics or quilt templates. Any excess stabilizer can be easily torn away.
Directions Of Use
- Iron On Tear Away stabilizer is paper-based with one shiny side. Place the stabilizer (shiny side on the bottom) and iron on the paper side. Once done, just pull it off.
Avoid using an iron-on for tightly packed rows of stitches, because it will be difficult to remove.