Its excellent smoothness, high tensile strength and sewability make the universal Seralon sewing machine threads a reliable partner for all your creations.
The superb suppleness, high-tear resistance and ideal gliding properties make the all-round Mettler Seralon sewing machine thread a reliable partner for all your creations.
Features of Seralon Sewing Machine Threads
- 100% polyester.
- Universal – Seralon can be used on all fabrics and seams. The thread is easy-iron, shrink-proof and offers great color fastness.
- High tensile strength – Provides greater seam strength, with no thread breakage and high chafe resistance.
- Optimal elasticity – Outstanding elasticity, smooth seams and very easy to clean.
- Ideal smoothness – No tension regulation required. Its optimal loop design gives a regular seam profile.
- High quality surface – The thread feels silky and looks beautiful. Machine washable.