These Sew Easy curved quilting safety pins are uniquely designed with you as quilter in mind. The secret to successful machine quilting is a well-basted quilt. And that is easily done using these quilting safety pins.
Once you’ve safety-pin-basted a quilt using regular safety pins, you will have pretty tired and sore fingers.
But the curve on these quilting safety pins makes ergonomic sense. As you “dig down” through the layers when you baste your quilt and “come up” again to close the safety pin, the curve are already at a correct angle to leverage your effort. Almost similar to how dressmaker’s scissors are angled.
Faster, less effort, no pain!
Compared to regular safety pins, these pins are curved for your convenience. As a result, it’s able to go through a few layers of your fabric & batting. It gives you perfect leverage.
In addition, these pins are hardened & tempered to perfection. It’s available in two sizes: size 0 ( 100 pieces in a pack) and size 2 (60 pieces in a pack). Add this simple necessity to your quilting & sewing box!
Sew Easy Curved Quilting Safety Pins Features:
- Available in two sizes: 0 (7/8″ / 27mm) or 2 (1 1/2″ / 37mm).
- 100 pieces per pack.
- Fully nickel-plated & rust-resistant (just like the ones dry cleaners use) so they won’t stain your quilt* like brass or non-plated ones!
- Uniquely designed for quilters & sewers.
- Ideal for basting quilts.
- Curved to give an angle for perfect leverage.
- Hardened & tempered for strength.
*providing they are kept dry and not exposed to excessive moisture and humidity.