Cut circles in one step with this easy-to-use rotary cutter!
The Olfa Rotary Circle Cutter use a stirring-the-soup motion to cut perfect circles when you grasp the handle. The patented ratchet handle aligns your hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue typically associated with cutting in a circular motion.
Use the rotary cutter to create Yo Yos, crescents, circle appliqué and penny rug circles.
- Effortlessly cut perfect circles from 1-1/2″ to 8-3/4.
- Patented ratchet handle aligns the hand and wrist to help reduce wrist fatigue.
- Handle design creates a “stirring the soup” cutting motion, preventing uncomfortable twisting or strain on the wrist.
- Built-in blade cover and plastic pivot spike guard for safety when not in use.
- Includes and fits the Olfa 18mm rotary blade.